There are the following collections of the Preveli Monastery:
- Collection of icons,
- Collection of ecclesiastical garments,
- Collection of ecclesiastical vessels,
- Collection of heirlooms.
The most important exhibits of the Museum are:
- Sigillium on a parchment declaring the monastery as stauropegion, 1798,
- Gold - plated silver cross with enamels and semi - precious stones 1708,
- Silver bound Evangile, 1807,
- Evangile with gold - plated silver cover, 1847,
- Lectionnary with silver cover, 19th century,
- Gold - plated chalice with cover, 1847,
- Collection of metal seals, 19th century,
- Collection of metal fibulae, 19th century,
- Collection of gold - embroidered vestments, 19th century,
- Collection of ecclesiastical liturgical vessels.