© Railway Museum of the Municipality of Kalamata
View of the external area
Among the exhibits of the Museum are included the station and its area, with a small double-storeyed building for the station-master, four platforms and an entrance pavilion with fixed benches for waiting passengers. There are also a water-tower with a cylindrical stone base, three fountains for steam engines, and control wheel, a metal pedestrian bridge of 28m in length running along the axis of the station-master's office, as well as other details connected with the organization of a railway (switch levers, lanterns, stands, stoppers).

Also exhibited is a rolling stock, consisting of seven steam engines and one diesel engine, two draeseners (one foot-and one hand-operated), a manually-operated crane (1890), three first class passenger carriages and five first and second class carriages (1885) and eight freight cars of various types (1885-1947). The railway carriages were arranged so as to provide, not only a lively and vivid educational enviroment, but also to house certain municipal functions and activities organized by various institutions of the town.