Delos Museum was build in 1904 by the Archaeological Society at Athens and originally consisted of the five western rooms. It was enlarged in 1931 and 1972 and in the same period, the exterior of the building underwent great, but unfortunate, alterations. The present exhibition is arranged in nine rooms. Six rooms contain the statues and reliefs found in Delos (one of the best collections in the world), two rooms contain pottery ranging from the prehistoric to the late Hellenistic period, and the last one contains various objects of everyday life, found in the private houses. However, the exhibition is not yet complete.