DESCRIPTION
HISTORY
EXHIBITIONS
INFORMATION
PHOTOGALLERY
 
 
The Pavlos and Alexandra Canellopoulos Museum was established in 1976 following the donation to the Greek state of the collection of this name in 1972. It was originally housed in the listed neoclassical mansion of the Michaleas family in Plaka, built in 1884; it reopened in 2010 with the addition of a new wing built with a donation of the late Alexandra Canellopoulou.
Author
Dr. Angelos Zarkadas