The building is a representative sample of eclectic architecture that characterized the "towers" of Queen Olga's Avenue. It is a two-storied, tile - covered edifice with an elevated basement and an attic. One of its art-nouveaux elements, while of significant interest in also the internal painting decor. The corner tower-like formation with the dome gives the building a special style.
Villa Mordoch was built in 1905 for the Turkish divisional commander, Seifoulah Pasha, based on the designs drawn by the famous architect X.Paionidis. The year of its construction is certified by the Turkish artist who undersigning the wall-paintings in Arabic, wrote: "Nouredin 1905".
Today, it houses the Municipal Art Gallery and the offices of the 5th Municipal District.