In the centre of the village of Kerassia a stone-built bridge is situated, which is joining the two parts of the village on the banks of Kerassiotis river. It consists of two unequal arches constructed with nicely worked grey-green schist stones reiforced with metal joints. The surface of the road has strong inclination and is covered with a stone path approximately 3,00 m large. It was built in 1886.
In 1988 it was characterized as a preserved historical monument. Repairing works took place on the bridge in 1993.