It is a ground stone-built building with a wooden roof covered with tiles of the "byzantine" type, 10 x 11m in dimention externally. It consists of a main room and two auxiliary offices. Simplicity and symmetry are its main characteristics. In the main front the central part of the building protrudes slightly and it is stemmed by a triangular frieze emphasizing the entrance.
It was built in 1908 with the kind offer of benefactor Andreas Syngros, as were many other Primary Schools of the time.
In 1981 it was characterized as a preserved historical monument.