The building of the Student Club was constructed in the period between the two World Wars, with plans based on the study drawn in 1927 by the architect E. Lazarides. Today, it belongs to the National and Kapodistrian University (Bequest of Papadakis).
The edifice is an eclectic one has a characteristic curve on its corner. It is five-stories high and its base-body-crowning parts are distinctly separated between them by jutted cornices. Another characteristic element is the different style of the openings at the stories.
By a ministerial decree of 1988, the building was identified as a work of art because of its eclectic elements on its facets and of its important theater housed in its ground-floor (which is important for the study of the theatrical development).