The Malioga's Mansion is located near the Neratzopoulos Mansion in Siatista. It was built in 1759, when the town was the center of the transit trade with central Europe.
It's a two-storied mansion. The wall paintings in the interior and the exterior were painted in 1844 and they form an important example of the Western Macedonian art.
A restoration of the masonry and conservation of the wall paintings were carried out.