Circular, relatively well preserved tower. Built by ashlar pseudisodomic masonry with square and trapezoidal blocks of mostly white and more rarely of gray marble. Their height is reduced to the overlying series. Accordingly the length of the blocks is greater in the lower rows (2.60 m) and reaches 0.65 m on the higher ones. In the horizontal margins of the stones of the outside there are traces of chisel. In the Interior there is a second row of well-built marble stones (comparatively larger than in other Sifnian towers). The total wall thickness reaches the 1.45 meters. On the west side, internally, at a height of 1.25 m from the surface, there are three triangular cavities. Two parallel internal walls (direction NW.-SE), 0.60 m thick, divide the interior of the tower in three sections. The sections are connected by an inlet in each wall with a threshold of 1.20 m. The entrance of the tower, is 1.25 m wide, located in SE, stands framed by door jambs of vertically and horizontally built stones.
These stones were likely to function as the basis for an apsidal lintel as its evident by the groovings on the door jambs of the entrance. In the internal part of the door jambs as well as on the threshold there are indentations for the closing of the door. Down to the NW corner of the threshold a curved cavity supports the axis of the door and on the opposite side a rectangular recess for the shutter is curved.
Unique are the two marble cylindrical protrusions in the internal part of the door jambs, probably for the reception of the beam-lock of the door. A marble staircase of ten steps of 0.25 m height (were 16 on Dragatsis time 1853-1935) is built connected together with the internal wall, left of the entrance. On the W. side of the tower there is a tank (or cistern) with two parallel spaces connected with a central passage. Its walls are built with stones reaching an overall depth of 2.20 m, without any parallel in Sifnos. About 8cm. under the tanks bottom there is a subsurface clay pipe (diameter 10 cm) directed diagonally from the NE corner of main room to the S. area of the tank protected with marble slabs on top. Probably it belongs to the final section of a drainage system for water from the roof of the tower. A square stone with two rectangular recesses in the upper surface between an oil press and a stone tank, was perhaps connected to the tank as a base facility for a pumping water mechanism.