© Ministry of Culture and Sports

It is a stone, neoclassical building with basement and ground floor and a tiled roof. The main entrance of the building is located in the middle of the facade, in a large recess framed by four columns. All the outer surfaces of the walls are decorated with bands and pillars around the windows.

The school was built in 1911 by a donation of G. and D. Amarantos.