It is a stone-built building covered with a wooden roof with tiles of the "French" type. It has a plan in the form of the greek letter "?" and two floors. Its rooms are appropriate for functionning as a School building: five rooms in the ground floor and storage and auxiliary rooms in the basement.
Elements characterizing its fronts are the big wooden windows with iron bars and stone frames, the double staircase and the impressively decorated main entrance.
It was built in 1908 with the kind offer of 1500 golden coins given by the benefactor Dorotheos Scholarios.
In 1991 it was characterized as a preserved historical monument.