It is a stone, neoclassical building with tiled roof. The ground floor is Pi-shaped in plan and only the central part is two-storeyed. The main entrance is located in the groun floor, in a recession behind a porch with two columns in the middle and two pillars on each side.
The building was constructed in the end of the 19th century by a donation of Paul Kazoulis. In 1930, by a donation of Michael Kazoulis, Paul's nephew, the second floor was added and it was called "The Upper Kazouleion".