© Ministry of Culture and Sports

The old cella of the church in the village Asklepeio, is a simple, one-roomed ground floor structure, almost cubical in shape. The stone masonry follows the local, traditional style and the floor is made of beaten earth.

It was built in 1879 and it functioned as the storeroom of the church, where oil was kept in large, clay storage vessels (pithoi), some of which are still preserved.