Last entrance to the Site at 19.00
1. On Sunday 19 September 2021, the archaeological site of Acropolis and Slopes will be exceptionally closed to visitors, from 08:00 am until 10:30 am, for security reasons of high-ranking foreign delegations.
2. According to the Decision with ref. no. Δ1α/ΓΠ.οικ. 55400/ 10.9.2021 (ΦΕΚ Β 4206/12.9.2021), the visitors of the archaeological sites should keep the following instructions:
1. They should maintain at least 1,5 m. distance among them
2. One person per 10 m2
3. The maximum number of visitors group is up to 20 persons, unless they belong to the same family or up to 40 persons if their guide as well as the guided group has a vaccination’s certification or a negative PCR test (last 72 hours) or a negative rapid test (last 48 hours) or a certificate that one has been infected and recovered by COVID during the last 30 days.The above-mentioned categories refer to adults 12 years old plus.
4. The use of a mask is obligatory inside the museums and in the overcrowded archaeological sites.
2. From Friday 28th of May 2021 and now on, the visitors of the Site will not be able to visit Acropolis North Slope (Peripatos) due to work in progress.
People with Special Needs will be allowed to use this path, in order to approach the specially designed elevator going up the Acropolis Hill with the aid of the guard staff.