08:00 - 20:00 (last admission: 19:30)
Reopening of all archaeological sites as of Monday, May 18th.
Safety instructions and necessary precautions for visitors of the archaeological site of the Ancient Agora of Athens, due to the COVID 19 pandemic:
- The maximum number of visitors in the archaeological site at any given time must not exceed 2500 individuals.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed due to the circumstances. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the guards of the site.
- Visitors should maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters amongst them when in open spaces and of 2 meters when in closed spaces. Especially in queues a distance of 1.5 meters between visitors should be maintained at all times.
- Non-medical protective face masks and frequent use of an antiseptic solution containing no less than 70% alcohol are strongly advised.
- Payment by electronic means and cards should be preferred over bank notes whenever possible.
Guided Group visits
- Maximum number of visitors per guided tour group: 15 persons
- In case of guided tour groups of 4 individuals or more, the guide should inform the participants of all the precautionary measures in effect, accompany them throughout their visit until they exit the site and observe that they follow all safety measures and precautions
- Tour guides should always adhere to the guidelines given by the guards of the site.
- Tour guides are obliged to wear a non-medical face mask during the guided tour.
- The use of electronic wireless tour guide systems (such as wireless microphone and earphones) is mandatory for all members of guided groups.
- Visit of the colonnaded walkways of the Stoa of Attalos is permitted for two guided groups at a time. The stay time for each guided group should not exceed 30 minutes