Located in the center of the city of Leucas, this two-storied building with strong neoclassical elements was built between 1888 and 1906. In the beginning, it belonged to Panos Zoulinos but later on it passed to the possession of the National Bank of Greece which sold it to the Greek state in 1953. Finally, the state gave it to the Public Library of Leucas.

Today, on the middle floor it houses the Public Library and on the upper floor the Museum of Byzantine Icons.