08:00-19:00 (last entrance: 18:40)
(Opening hours valid from September 16th to September 30th, 2020)
The Parilissia archaeological site remains closed due to technical reasons.
Safety Instructions for the Archaeological site of Olympeion during COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- Maximum number of visitors in the archaeological site: 800
- Visitors must keep a safety distance of at least 1,5m. between them
- Visitors are requested to follow the instructions of the authorized personnel of the site.
- Maximum number of visitors in the museum shop: 1
- The use of a non-medical protective face mask is mandatory while frequent use of an antiseptic solution containing no less than 70% alcohol is strongly advised.
- Purchase of on-line tickets is strongly recommended. Please pay with a credit/debit card and not with banknotes.
Guided Group visits
- Maximum number of participants : 15
- In case of organized visits, over 4 people, the tour guide should enter the site with the group and should inform the group on the preventive measures against the spread of respiratory viruses. Guides are personally responsible for the strict compliance with the measures until the group leaves the site.
- Tour guides should accompany visitors throughout their visit.
- Tour guides must wear non-medical face masks throughout the tour.
- Use of electronic devices facilitating the guided tour (wireless microphone, ear buds) is obligatory in order to ensure that distances are kept.