08:00-20:00 (last admission: 19:45)
Reopening of all archaeological sites as of Monday, May 18th.
Safety instructions and necessary precautions for visitors of the Archaeological Site of the Roman Agora of Athens during COVID 19 Pandemic:
- The maximum number of visitors in the archaeological site at any given time must not exceed 200 individuals
- Specific spots have been marked on the ground for visitors to stand on in order to maintain appropriate distances.
- Entrance to the Site should take place along the right corridor while exit along the left corridor of the Gate.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed without previous warning, for the safety of personnel and visitors. Visitors should always follow the instructions given by the guards of the Site.
- Visitors should keep a distance of 1.5 meter at all times, especially when queuing.
- Non-medical protective face masks and frequent use of an antiseptic solution containing no less than 70% alcohol are strongly recommended.
- Payment by electronic means and cards should be preferred over bank notes whenever possible.
For the time being the Nike-Statue exhibition-room, will remain closed for the public.
Guided group visits
- Maximum number of visitors per guided tour group : 15 people, including the tour guide. Ń maximum of two guided groups per hour will be permitted to remain simultaneously in the archaeological site.
- In case of guided tour groups of 4 individuals or more, the guide should inform the participants of all the precautionary measures in effect, accompany them throughout their visit until they exit the site and observe that they follow all safety measures and precautions.
- Tour guides are obliged to wear a non-medical face mask during the guided tour.
- The use of electronic devices facilitating the guided tour (wireless microphone and earbuds) is mandatory for all members of guided groups.
- In case visitors wish to visit the WC of the site, their tour guide should inform the cashier in order to regulate the entrance effectively.